No Questions Asked Replacement Plan
Anthem’s No Questions Asked Replacement Plan provides unconditional coverage against damage not covered under the standard warranty.
Here's a coverage breakdown:
Standard Warranty (free with every wheel purchase)
- Structural Issues (cracks, failure, etc.) that occur during normal driving.
- Cosmetic Issues (corrosion, peeling, etc.) that result from factory defect within 1-year of purchase.
No Questions Asked Replacement Plan (optional)
Any issue (failure, cracks, scratches, corrosion, peeling, fading, etc.) caused by:
- Incorrect installation
- Curbing / rock abrasion
- Neglect / lack of maintenance
- Road hazard impact
- Accessory failure (lugs, spacers, etc.)
- Excessive weight load
- Racing or off-road use
- Tire mounting mistakes
- Abuse / misuse
- Climate / road salt
- Chemicals / caustic cleaning agents
- Anything else you can imagine...
The No Questions Asked Replacement Plan works like this:
- No Questions Asked - Get one free wheel replacement, for any reason, for just the cost of S&H ($39).
- Continued Coverage - Order up to two additional replacements for 50% of the wheel’s normal retail price plus S&H.
- No Claim Bonus - If you don’t need to make a claim, you’ll get 100% of the plan cost back as a credit toward your next set of Anthem wheels.
We know what you’re thinking:
“Wait a second! So, I’ll get a free replacement if I mess up a wheel, I can make a claim for any reason I want, and if I don’t use it – I'll get the full amount I pay credited back?”
We designed this plan so that you come out ahead no matter happens – and highly recommend adding it when purchasing wheels.
Note: This additional coverage is for new wheel orders only and must be purchased by the date of shipment (or seven days from the wheel order date - whichever comes later).
For additional details, you can view the full replacement plan policies.×