Anthem “No Questions Asked" Warranty Policy
Anthem Off-Road (Anthem) offers a “No Questions Asked Warranty” (Warranty) as an additional coverage option for wheel customers to supplement the existing manufacturer warranties on Anthem wheels.
The Warranty is available to customers who buy wheels directly from Anthem, and must be purchased within (7) business days of wheel purchase or the date of wheel shipment - whichever comes later. Warranty coverage must be purchased in the same quantity as the wheels purchased, with a minimum quantity of (4).
The Warranty policy begins on the day of wheel shipment and continues for the period of time specified on the purchased policy.
There are no restrictions on the condition or cause of condition for the wheel(s) that are submitted for claim. A policyholder may submit a claim for any reason.
The Warranty coverage applies only to the replacement of the applicable wheels. Replacement will be made with wheels of the same model, finish, size, and fitment. At no time will Anthem be responsible for tires, accessories, customization, labor, loss of use, or any other costs.
Warranty coverage is non-transferable.
To submit a claim, a policyholder should email Team@anthemwheels.com from the email address associated with the original Anthem wheel and warranty purchase. The email should include pictures and description of damage for the claimed wheel(s).
As a courtesy, Anthem will send the replacement wheel(s) prior to the receipt of the warrantied wheel(s) under the following conditions:
- Customer agrees to return the warrantied wheel(s), using Anthem’s provided pre-paid shipping labels, within (30) days of Anthem’s shipment of the replacement wheel(s).
- Customer will provide a valid payment method and authorization to be charged 50% of the wheel’s full retail price for any warranty wheel not returned within (30) days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
The Shipping & Handling (S&H) charge associated with a warranty replacement covers ground service shipping to anywhere in the Contiguous US. The standard S&H charge on a replacement wheel is $39.
Warranty holders that require wheels to be sent outside of the Contiguous US will be charged the standard S&H rate plus the applicable shipping costs Anthem would charge to ship newly purchased wheels to that location at the time of replacement.
The S&H, as well as any additional shipping costs paid, covers freight only. Additional fees collected at time of delivery, such as brokerage, duties, or taxes - are the responsibility of the customer.
Processing and transit times on replacement wheels will be the same as those for new wheel purchases.
Anthem will provide pre-paid postage for returning the warrantied wheel. It is the customer’s responsibility to package up and ship the wheel.
The Warranty covers up to (3) replaced wheels. The associated costs for the policyholder will be as follows.
- The first claimed wheel will be replaced for $0 + S&H
- The second claimed wheel will be replaced for 50% of the wheel’s full retail cost + S&H
- The third claimed wheel will be replaced for 50% of the wheel’s full retail cost + S&H
Each wheel submitted for replacement will be considered a unique claim and charged and processed accordingly.
NO CLAIM BONUS
If no claims are submitted under a customer’s purchased warranty, Anthem will credit the full amount paid for warranty coverage back to the customer as a credit toward a new set of wheels. Unless explicitly stated, this credit can not be combined with other promotions or offers.
If a customer would like to take advantage of the No Claim Bonus prior to the expiration of the warranty period, he or she may do so by surrendering the remaining coverage.
The Warranty is not a guarantee of future availability of replacement wheels. In some cases wheel SKUs are backordered or discontinued. In a situation where Anthem is unable to provide a replacement wheel to a policyholder, it will refund the full amount paid for the Warranty.
A Warranty policy will be refunded under the following conditions:
- Wheel Refund - If the warrantied wheels are canceled prior to shipment or returned for a refund, the Warranty policy will be refunded in full at the time of the wheel refund.
- Warranty Cancellation - A Warranty policy can be canceled and refunded in full if requested in writing to Team@anthemwheels.com within (3) business days of purchase or prior to the shipment date of the warrantied wheels - whichever is later.